Learn to Speak
Our approach is simple. We introduce the language incrementally so you learn steadily without being overwhelmed. You participate in activities that make the language easier to understand and harder to forget. And our mobile accessible materials allow you to keep learning outside of class. More about our methods
Our lessons are available on mobile devices, computers and printed workbooks. You can review lessons, listen to audio and take quizzes while riding the bus or sitting in front of a computer. These lessons are designed to study in short bursts, which is great news if you have a busy schedule. More about our materials
Our teachers are enthusiastic about your progress. Seeing you become a confident Mandarin speaker is the ultimate reward. They invest a lot into each class to be sure you get the most out of it and frequently compare notes to improve effectiveness. Meet the Team
Register now for Summer classes
Each class meets 10 times, once a week, for for 1.5 hours. (Note: to register, just click on the class name)
|Wed||Hanyu Feng 500||$105||06/17/2015||6:00 PM|
|Wed||Mandarin Three||$110||06/17/2015||6:30 PM|
|Wed||Chinese 102||$100||06/17/2015||8:00 PM|
|Thu||Chinese Four||$100||06/18/2015||6:00 PM|
|Thu||Mandarin One||$110||06/18/2015||6:00 PM|
|Thu||Hanyu Feng 300||$105||06/18/2015||7:30 PM|
|Wed||Mandarin Two||$125||06/17/2015||6:00 PM|
|Wed||Mandarin One||$175||06/24/2015||5:30 PM|
Which Class is Right for Me?
- Access to 10 online lessons
- Printed workbook of the lessons
- Teachers who care
- Online quizzes (excellent practice material!)
- Mandarin One: In this course you will learn pronunciation, pinyin, basic grammar and something about Chinese culture. You will build a solid foundation for future study, while gaining practical language skills appropriate for everyday use in China and Taiwan. Check out a sample lesson from Mandarin One.
- Mandarin Two: Having mastered pinyin and simple grammar, the next step is to become more comfortable with sentences. We will explore more interesting grammar patterns, expand the vocabulary and learn how to engage native speakers in conversation. Check out a sample lesson from Mandarin Two.
- Mandarin Three: While continuing to build vocabulary, this class will focus on conversations that frequently occur frequently when traveling in China. You will gain more confidence in conversation and deepen your understanding of modern Chinese culture. Check out a sample lesson from Mandarin Three.
Not finding the class you need? We can arrange a tutor to fit your schedule and adapt to specific needs. See our tutoring options